The developers, in addition to doing an excellent job both in development and in solving bugs, improve the game by constantly implementing large changes taking into account enormously the preferences of the players. Everything you can ask for an alpha version.
Interesting beginner example of Clickteam Fusion, made in 2 hours and the pack of bugs as a learning tools with it. Splendid ..
One of the best Horror game of the universe !!!
PlaneShift is a special game, in several aspects.
* It is not just F2P, but TOTALLY free - no hidden fees, no buyable in-game advantages.
* It has a small but helpful and enthusiastic community that created it.
* Its focus is RP. So you can have fun from the start by playing your role well. If you are not interested in RP, it is probably not for you.
* It is under constant development, and will probably never be "finished".
* It is currently being moved to Unreal Engine, so those of you who crave nice graphics will be more happy with it.
* It has free character evolution, hundreds of quests, much in-game lore, and creatures of all sizes.
good for a 4mb game
Disclaimer : I'm French, so I can do some mistakes in my review... sorry about this.
Ok, so I try your game a few hours. My rating isn't definitive and could evolved higher or lower with the updates.
First things, I had played my first pokemon when I was 12 on GB classic. And I stopped playing PK because I find it to....babyish
I was looking for a pkmn 3D game for a long time. And apparently I find it now..
So, let's begin my review :
- Nice Graphics, not the best, nevertheless pretty good for amateur dev team.
- The fact that we can control directly the pokemon, choose the attack, move, dodge... it's nice
- The pokemons modelisations are apparently really not bad, apparently because I don't catch them all yet :-)
Before the Cons ; I know the game is still in dev, consider the bad points as a way to improve the game experience (from my pov) and not as a real reproach, otherwise, it's more a bug report than a review.
- The "Mini" Map is really really too big on the screen. I play on a 34" 21:9 (3440x1440)and the map takes almost a quarter of my screen, it's too much.
- The same map doesn't give any information about the city, the buildind... we can't zoom in or out to have an overview of the world. (or I don't find the key for)
- When you use the mousewheel in the menu, it controls the IG zoom in the same time. I guess you could disable the IG zoom during the menu is open.
- The "Go!" button in the Meowth dialog box doesn't work.
- The camera moves with the right clic is not a good idea, it's not intuitive, I suppose a system like the other RPG could be better, without click you control the camera view, and add a key to make the cursor appear.
- During a fight, I guess a camera lock on the target could be a good idea too, with the possibilitie to unlock it.
- The capture system is a good idea, but bad to do. Really hard, even with the viewfinder on the target, my ball goes away half the time. A easier system, as targeting with tab could be not so bad to try.
- I can walk underwater... Am I a fish?... ;-)
- Add an opaque banner behind the road/city name, it will be easier to read.
It is a good job, with a lot of potential and improvements possible... I'm confident for the futur.
Version Française maintenant!
Ok, j'ai donc testé le jeu quelques heures. Ma note n'est pas définitive et pourra augmenter ou diminuer en fonction des mises à jour futures.
Avant de commencer, je précise que mon premier jeu pokemon était sur gameboy classic quand j'avais 12 ans, et que j'ai arrêté d'y jouer par la suite car je trouvais ça trop "enfantin".
J'étais donc à la recherche d'un jeu pkmn en 3D, et apparemment je l'ai trouvé!
C'est parti pour mon avis :
- Graphismes sympa, pas les meilleurs, mais très bien pour une équipe de dev amateur.
- Le fait de pouvoir contrôler ses pkmn, choisir les attaques, les déplacements, les esquives... et ça c'est cool.
- La modélisation des pkmn semblent vraiment pas mal, je verrais une fois que les aurais tous capturés! :-)
Avant de donner le négatif, je sais que le jeu est encore en développement, il faut considérer les mauvais points comme une façon d'améliorer (en mon sens) l'expérience de jeu, et non comme de véritable reproches, par ailleurs, c'est plus un rapport de bugs que des points négatifs.
- La "Mini" Map est vraiment trop grande, je joues sur un écran 34" en 21:9 (3440x1440) et elle prend bien un quart de mon écran, c'est trop.
- Cette même carte ne donne aucune information sur la ville où on se trouve, sur les bâtiments.. on ne peut pas zommer/dézoomer pour avoir une vue d'ensemble du monde. (ou je n'ai pas trouvé la touche)
- Quand on utilise la molette de la sourie pour naviguer dans les menues, elle interagit aussi en jeu, Je suppose que vous pourrez le désactiver quand le menu ouvert.
- Le bouton "Go!" de la boite de dialogue de Miaouss ne fonctionne pas...
- Gérer la caméra avec le click droit enfoncé n'est pas une bonne idée, ce n'est pas intuitif, je suppose qu'un système comme les RPG classique serait mieux, sans clic la souris contrôle la camera, et on ajoute une touche pour faire apparaître le curseur.
- Pendant un combat, je pense que de pouvoir verrouiller la caméra sur la cible serait sympa, mais avec la possibilité de déverrouiller si besoin.
- Le système de capture est une bonne idée, mais pas agréable à faire. Très difficile, même avec le viseur en plein sur le pokemon, un coup sur deux la pokeball rate sa cible. Un système plus simple à base de verrouillage comme en combat serait pas mal à tester.
- Je peux marcher sous l'eau... Je suis un poisson?? ;-)
- Ajouter une bannière opaque derrière le nom des routes/villes les rendraient plus facile à lire.
C'est tout de même du très bon boulot, avec beaucoup de potentiel et d'améliorations possibles. Je suis confiant pour l'avenir.
Dungeon Rushers is better, but this one is good too.
Me llama mucho la atencion
Many roleplay abilities many jobs and rare roleplay events in servers! 10/10-IGN
Absolutely gorgeous graphics and visual style. Fun gameplay too!
Best strategy game I know.
OK, so I played the game up to finding door #27 (I think). You know, code 777. Anyway, although yes there is "some" English incorporated, the size of the base and the running around you have to do I decided I'll leave it alone until a more thorough English translation is incorporated. I decided to keep the Zip file and the English titles on a USB storage for later use.
When going to uninstall Area51 I was given the not-very-pleasant surprise that it does not show up on the Uninstall option. It also does not show up on IObit nor Revo uninstallers! This is not good. What are they hiding? I dumped everything associated with the game. I even looked through the Registry and could find no mention of Area51... Am I being paranoid? Maybe, but this is unacceptable in this day and age. Yes, it's a beautifully rendered game but the "secret" install is B.S...
Takže...Mohu jen doporučit! Je to opravdu krásná hra...Ale bejt vámi, tak se podívám na ten návod, protože je to opravdu bez něj těžké a hráli by jste to snad 100 let :D V jednu chvílí (nebudu dávat spoiler) jsem myslela, že se pokakám strachy...Opravdu děsivé a hlavně to pozadí! Normálně jsem si myslela, že to je hororovka. Ta hra je nádherná a dává moudro, Pro kohokoliv (kdo umí malinkato rusky) to bude jedna z nejkrásnějších her. Doporučuju! <3
This is one of the few game studios that continues to support and improve their game for years. So many early access games get dropped by studios once they have made their money. I have been playing Empyrion since alpha 3 and it keeps getting better and better with each new alpha!
Very nice and well made game regardless of its bugs.
I especially loved the great feel of the guns but the chaingun is just a bit too powerful.
The performance may be troubling since other quality games made in Xash3D like Paranoia 2 run without hitches but it's not too bad.
Also the english translation is not completed yet so I don't have any idea of the story, which is quite funny.
I'll wait for a patch until then.
I gotta say, this is pretty clever
A highly underrated indie game!
Honestly the game with the greatest longevity I’ve ever known, especially when taking into account community content.
It is a game you will keep coming back to to play for over 6 years. As long as computers are able to support it (compatibility, FEAR game compatibility doesn’t count, because they simply aren’t).
Sure, it gives some tasks or quests and things like that, but it’s also valid to f&$k off and do what you like in it (not being a carrier pigeon for lords with memes and personalities to accompany them, well earned and bestowed by the community, such as ‘Fat’ Harlus).
This is a game that can quickly run up in game hours in the hundreds, and eventually gaining the 1st place spot for most time spent in your steam library, unless your into MMOs, probably.
‘It’s almost harvest season.’
The shining gem of community content must be Prophesy of Pendor. The developers are committed to it after so many years is not something commonly seen in my experience and it does show in the mod.
There are mods to suit your fancy, with each bringing a differences and variety in features and game mechanics for the player to discover.
‘I’ll tear your head from your shoulders.’
While I have played the multiplayer for
standard/vanilla M&B warband, I find that it’s more of an accessory than anything else (unless of course you get involved in Rome at war or brytenwald). A quarter of the time you end up being killed by some random shirtless player, while for the others it’s meeting your end by those who have mastered the use of the pole arm/spear much like in that Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
Single player is the most rewarding.
Conclusion: 10/10, would still buy it again, go tell your friends. It’s of a greater pace than sidmieres Civilizations playing across the internet by far, while not requiring the dedication of an entire Sunday in order to play it.
It doesn’t have the shiniest graphics, but if your reasonable and realistic, than that’s far from the top 10 things you look for in a game.
Here’s to hoping that Bannerlord doesn’t become Half life 3 (which it shouldn’t based to the dev updates, and its presence on the steam store, still tba).
Edit: Just one bit of advice when staring a new game. Beware bandits. You will have the preconceived notion that you as an adventurer can overcome most obstacles from the start with ease. You will quickly be captured and passed around the various roaming parties of bandits and outlaws like a prize *****. You sure start out with a few quests to boost your level, and invest in a horse so if nothing else you can run around like Armenian Horse archers from Rome Total War.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.