Terrifying classic, one of the best in the FNAF series.
its pretty good
This is the best 3D Mario fangame ever!
If you've been trying other game engines like Unity or Unreal and keep getting put-off because your idea is taking too long to accomplish - you need to try 001.
In an hour I learned how to do everything in 001 that I knew how to do in 2d Unity - things that took ~100 hours of learning and buying assets from the unity store are just native concepts in 001.
If you're someone who wants to take an idea and expand it to something previously complex, like online multiplayer capabilities. Then 001 could be a great fit.
I've literally gone from just concepts in my head that I've never been able to get a mock-up together in unity, to having them in front of me and actually playing the the mechanics in only a few hours. Literally from 0 to playing with my game mechanics in an hour.
Granted, I know a bit about programming to begin with - but I haven't had to write any code in 001. The graphical scripting is top-tier, way better than any of the paid unity add-ins (which cost more as an add-on than 001 does, by the way).
Give it a shot, follow some of the video tutorials, and make a little game. You can do it. Really. Like right now. You can do it.
This game is the one of the best games I've ever played!! 10/10 definitely!!
i've played this game for years now, cutting down fools from horseback never gets old
Fun time waster, does not force you to pay, overall nice
Great game i have no more words
Cool graphics for the time, solid gameplay, engaging storytelling, and a rather entertaining experience for a rushed game with a nice hint of horror for someone who heard people's criticism.
Complete utter troll.
The reimagining of Valve's Half-life surpases the original in a myriad of ways: Beautifully created atmospheres, tight combat and the new Zen update fleshes out the border world to such an extent that does the original concept justice. I love playing through this game and it goes to show how a dedicated and passionate dev team can make their mod jump the leap into becoming an excellent recognised game.
0 out of 5 stars (new members cannot rate 2 or below)
We have played during beta (2014), never received a ban/mute, and never "donated" real $ via PayPal.
- Exact same gameplay as Pokémon FireRed, etc.
- Power-tripping, unprofessional, corrupted, and immature snowflake mods and few of them admitted on getting paid by Brody with in-game currencies
- Constant DoS attacks making server shut down often wasting other players' money
- Shutdowns due to "maintenance" are random and may last up to whole day(s)
- Players constantly able to use bots or launch DoS attacks meaning Pokémon Planet's security is weak when botting should not bypass in the first place even before the offender is caught
- Soundtrack is lacking and sounds worse than a Jigglypuff's lullaby so you just have to play on mute
- Bannings IP addresses are too harsh when most of the players are minors (better to warn offenders by banning their accounts for few days or weeks first)
- Toxic community which isn't what Pokémon is truly about since a lot of players never even played an official Pokémon game before.
- List goes on which turned many off from the official Pokémon franchise
Creator is in Canada and this fan game doesn't require roms which could be the reasons why Nintendo hasn't issued a cease and desist letter as of today even though players have foolishly spent thousands of USD since 2014.
***CONTACT THESE TWO OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESSES BELOW TO NOTIFY NINTENDO AND THE OFFICIAL POKÉMON COMPANY OF THEIR IP BEING STOLEN AND FORCE THEM TO SHUT DOWN POKÉMON PLANET!!!***
It has been half a decade that the creator has been stealing Pokémon IP when he could have been using his skills to create a non-infringing indie game. Remember what happened to Pokémon Prism and Pokémon Uranium rom hacks even though they were just as popular but more free to play than Pokémon Planet?
Amnesia always left a mark on me, I still remember when I first played it almost 8 years ago and got traumatized by the Storage area. I was determined after that on not returning but I did and I never regretted it.
A fantastic game with perfect atmosphere, tension building and dread filled environments. It may be an older game now but it still will leave you with a mark if you jump in blind (or not).
9/10 on my list.
This game is just AWESOME
Best game in existence.
This game has good graphics, and good athmosphere
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.