A demo build of Crawle. This demo allows you to play singleplayer for 20 minutes per world (a whole Crawle day). You can purchase the full game on our...
The main focus of 0.9.0 was two new features. The new temperature system along with the new Quivers system. There's also a few quality-of-life changes and fixes in this patch too.
0.8.3 --> 0.9.0
- New temperature system:
- The maximum temperature is now 100 and the minimum is 0.
- You can now only lose temperature at night or during rain/snow.
- You can now gain temperature by standing near a fire.
- You can no longer die of low/high temperature, instead you will black out at 0.
- Low temperature will now continuously effect stats (energy, hunger and sanity).
- Added a quiver (bear/rabbit fur + leather). Can be equipped as normal.
- Equipping the quiver will allow you to store a maximum of 20 arrows.
- Double-clicking arrows will now add them to your quiver.
- The "Faded GUI" option now also applies to the blood content bar.
- Increased the speed at which arrows move.
- The charge bar will now instantly appear after holding down RMB.
- The "Faded GUI" option will now be off by default.
- Music and sound options will now go up/down in intervals of 5.
- Fixed swimming in non-existant water.
- Fixed an error with the merchant spawning in multiplayer.
The new temperature system, as listed above, is designed to be more intuitive. The previous one had a lot of stages and a lot of consequences for low/high temperature - this one only has a few. Read the changelog above for all the new changes to the temperature system.
The Quiver system is a new way to organise your arrows. Previously, each arrow would take up one inventory space but with this new system, each quiver can hold a maximum of 20 arrows (you can only have one quiver equipped at any one time). If you have a quiver equipped, the arrows will automatically go into your quiver (if you have space).
Latest tweets from @sleepystudios
Crawle 0.9.0 has been released! T.co
Apr 5 2014, 12:06pm
New Crawle patch should be out tomorrow. 0.9.0 will add a new temperature system + the long awaited Quivers feature.
Apr 4 2014, 6:55pm
Also, we've fixed the activation issues on the forums: T.co
Mar 21 2014, 9:10am
The Trial v1.4.0 has been released! T.co
Mar 21 2014, 9:05am
Some news on The Trial: the next patch, 1.4.0, will be out on Friday. Two new (amazing) masks and an options menu are the biggest additions.
Mar 18 2014, 5:26pm
@Jupiter_Hadley No problem, thanks for trying out our game.
Mar 16 2014, 3:04pm
Mar 16 2014, 2:04pm
We've just updated Vigilante 2084 to fix a few bugs and added a new Mac version for those of you having problems: T.co
Mar 15 2014, 3:06pm