A demo build of Crawle. This demo allows you to play singleplayer for 20 minutes per world (a whole Crawle day). You can purchase the full game on our...
More bug fixes! Thanks for all the bug reports so far. There's a particular bug about tools giving a RTE 9 after a while that I'd like to address however I can't reproduce it. If you find a way to reproduce it perfectly, please let us know using our bug tracker.
The update will be applied when launching Crawle. If the update can't download/extract try running the game as an administrator.
0.8.1 --> 0.8.2
- Fixed the welcome message in multiplayer.
- Fixed the "already connecting" message not being reset after not being able to login.
- Fixed forges, anvils and tanning racks not showing up in multiplayer.
- Fixed pumpkins not being sent over properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed building progress bars showing up in the main menu.
- Fixed collision not working in the down direction.
Discuss this post on our forums!
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.