A demo build of Crawle. This demo allows you to play singleplayer for 20 minutes per world (a whole Crawle day). You can purchase the full game on our...
So, 0.9.0. There's a few things I want to address this patch.
1) The temperature system. I feel like when I implemented it in 0.7.0 it wasn't very good. So, with this patch I've already redone the temperature system:
- The maximum temperature is now 100 and the minimum is 0.
- You can now only lose temperature at night or during rain/snow.
- You can no longer die of low/high temperature, instead you will black out at 0.
- Low temperature will now continuously effect stats (energy, hunger and sanity).
2) I'd like to add a quiver system. Basically, arrows take up an inventory slot each which can get annoying. The quiver will allow you to store up to x arrows.
3) Multiplayer. I'd like to improve this a lot because frankly the net code isn't great.
So there you have it, this is what the majority of 0.9.0 will be. Hopefully it'll be done soon-ish (it won't take as long as 0.8.0, that's for sure).
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.