Hey fellow developers!
I'm excited to announce the first edition of the Unfold Games Awards.
- Sponsored by Intel, Unity, Pixologic, FMOD, Integral Capital, and The McArthur Law Firm
- Entries are entirely free
- Both demos and released games are accepted (see rules for details).
- $150,000 in funding (courtesy of Integral Capital), and over $20,000 worth of other prizes, including hardware, software, discount codes, educational resources, and cash.
- Worldwide (unless your country's laws prohibit you from entering contests).
- Small studios (up to 10 people) and individuals are eligible.
- Judged by an esteemed panel of industry veterans, famous content creators, and members of the press (IGN, GameSpot, Fobes). See the full list of judges here.
- 12 categories. Each category will have 1 winner and 4 honorable mentions.
You can apply by March 15th, 2021. If you're not ready now, the website has a REMIND ME feature, which will send you a heads-up before the submission deadline.
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
You can learn more & apply here: UnfoldGamesAwards.com
This sounds awesome, thank you for the opportunity!
Wow, thank you for sharing this!