As we announced this summer, here is the Alpha update 01!
This update is rather major, as you will see in the release note at the end of this article.
We have also taken into consideration your feedback and suggestions sent to us by mail, Facebook or Discord. Thank you for your involvement.
But how do you download the update?
It couldn’t be easier!
If you have the launcher installed on your computer, just launch it and it will automatically download the last update.
If you do not have the launcher we invite you to go to the download section.
Will we finally be able to leave the Control Room?
Yes! You will finally be able to wander in the SGC and travel to Abydos.
Keep in mind that the rest of the SGC is under development.
It lacks textures, props, lighting isn’t finalised, etc ...
So, I will finally be able to go and sit in the General's chair!
Unfortunately this part of the map is not ready yet.
Will the MAC version be out someday?
You can now download the MAC version!
We hope that you will enjoy this update and that you will enjoy discovering our work.
If you feel like discussing the game, join our Discord!
Thank you for your support and encouragement.
The Stargate Network team
- Update of the Engine to 4.21
- Added settings at the first launch of the game (language, gamma and keyboard layout)
- New loading screen with artworks and hints
- Added a welcome message when launching the game
- Resolution is now saving after relaunching the game
- New model for neon lights
- General optimization of game code and programs
- Improvement of the menu and in-game texts
- Opening of the corridors of level 28 and the Briefing Room (WIP)
- Added ambient sound
- Added wormhole
- Added Abydos and the DHD
- Full Gamepad support (Xbox)
- Improved HUD
- Added access card
- New animation for access card reader
- Improved placement of interaction texts
- General improvement of collisions
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct entry of an address on the Stargate dialing program
- Added death when the player touches the Kawoosh and crosses from behind
- Added a death’s screen
- Added player's respawn after death
- Improved main menu and added new animations
- Added social networks and website
Improvement in the game settings:
- Added key mapping for Stargate dialing program
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game when unbind a key
- Added an option to disable or enable the HUD
- Added an option to disable or enable the crosshair
- Added gamma setting
- Added keyboard layout
- Added mouse sensitivity setting
- Added sensitivity for the X and Y axes of the gamepad
- Added an option to reverse Y axis for mouse and gamepad
- Added FOV setting
- Added choice of the display screen
- Added a slider to choose the maximum number of frames per second
- Fixed a bug: The game window is now centered on the screen when applying the choice of resolution of the monitor when the full screen mode is "Windowed".
- The frame rate is now displayed in this menu
- The "Play" button is replaced by "Resume"
- Improved lighting
- Unboxed coffee machine
- Added mugs next to the coffee machine
- Added Stargate energy management program
- Enhanced of the phone cabinet
- Added missing panels in the middle of the main console
- Added possibility to turn ON & OFF the Starmap
- Added reflection in the glass (depending of the graphic quality settings)
- Improved gate support (WIP)
- Improved of the ramp (WIP)
- Enhanced event horizon
- Enhanced sounds
- Enhanced animations
- Enhanced reflections from event horizon
- Enhanced Kawoosh
- Off world activation time increased in SGC
A little update of the Alpha and the new installer
After the release of the Stargate Network v4.0 teaser last week, we get back to you in order to shed light on the upcoming events...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Download the Launcher of v4.0 version on Unreal Engine 4.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.