We're glad to be back this week with a new update, which we hope will improve the game experience for everyone. Here are the patch notes for Update 1.0.6:
- We added the feature of reconnection in Custom Matches.
- We corrected the issue that prevented the data load of the opponent player in Custom Matches without password.
- We corrected the bug that created a game against the IA when entering a Custom Match without an opponent player.
- Minor text corrections in every language.
Alongside this update, we'd like to invite you to be part of the upcoming Causa Communi Tournaments, with a new format and region-specific events. Huge thanks to House Rivalries!
Register for free and compete for prize pools of USD $50, and more:
- July 19th, Americas: Info and registration.
- July 26th, EMEA: Info and registration.
For more details and coordination with the organizers, please join the House Rivalries Causa (HRC) Discord Server, and the official Causa Discord Server.
Finally, just a quick update regarding our currently available #freebies! The LAUNCH2PACKS code is back for a limited time, so if you haven't already, make sure to redeem it now on the game's market.
Don't forget Causa is free-to-play, so make sure to try it out today. We hope you enjoy this update, as well as the upcoming events. Have fun!