Time, how do we define it? Is it determined by our failures or successes? Does tragedy affect our perception of time? The only thing that is for certain is that time waits for no one.
Just wanted to let you all know that the latest update for Tyd wag vir Niemand is now available and it fixes some bugs and also adds an in-game Graphics Menu.
Thanks again for all the support and feedback everyone, it helps us immensely to find and squash any bugs that pop up, we truly appreciate the help and understanding :)
You can find a detailed rundown of the update below as well as our plans for the next update.
- Some fixes regarding Input
- Fix for initial continue load, the last played level will now load automatically without needing to select it.
- Some loading fixes were implemented.
- Some smaller additional fixes.
-An in-game Graphics/Resolution menu has been added.
- Some sounds tweaks
- Some graphical tweaks
- Linux distros that arent officially supported might still have input/menu issues
- VR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Audio Menu
- Any necessary fixes
- Some tweaks and refinements
The first patch update for Tyd wag vir Niemand is now available and fixes some small bugs.
Tyd wag vir Niemand is now fully released on Steam.
v0.2 of Tyd wag vir Niemand is now available on Steam, we hope you enjoy, stay tuned for more updates coming soon and thanks for all the support and feedback...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.