Just wanted to let you all know that the latest update for Tyd wag vir Niemand is now available and it fixes some bugs and also adds an in-game Graphics Menu.
Thanks again for all the support and feedback everyone, it helps us immensely to find and squash any bugs that pop up, we truly appreciate the help and understanding :)
You can find a detailed rundown of the update below as well as our plans for the next update.
- Some fixes regarding Input
- Fix for initial continue load, the last played level will now load automatically without needing to select it.
- Some loading fixes were implemented.
- Some smaller additional fixes.
-An in-game Graphics/Resolution menu has been added.
- Some sounds tweaks
- Some graphical tweaks
- Linux distros that arent officially supported might still have input/menu issues
- VR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Audio Menu
- Any necessary fixes
- Some tweaks and refinements
Just wanted to let everyone know that the latest patch update for Tyd wag vir Niemand, v1.2, is now available.
Posted by SkobbejakGames on