Ninshū Online is a multiplayer roleplaying game being made in Unreal Engine 4. Drawing inspiration from the Naruto universe, where you will be able to immerse yourself in the exciting, yet dangerous shinobi world. The story begins in the Land of Wind: an arid, desolate region whose people are as hardened as land itself. With its people torn apart by their bitter struggle for resources, a number of them have made alliances for the sake of their survival. The chief among them is Sunagakure, the largest and most powerful of all the desert dwelling settlements. Here enters you, the player. As the Hidden Sand Village enters a period of political turmoil over the election of their new Kazekage, it will be up to you to determine the outcome of these trying times. Be it calm or chaotic, peaceful or violent, only one side will emerge victorious. Gather your allies and begin your journey down the path of the ninja.
Dev log patch 1.0.1
- Melee Combat Overhaul : Much more fluid now.
- New Melee Combat Style : Introducing the scythe into the game as viable weapon, as for how it plays it's different than both kenjutsu and taijutsu.
- Interface fixes + interface graphics that are going to be fully functional in the near future.
- Performance improvements : The map texture resolution has been reduced.
- Nintaijutsu fix : The three nintaijutsus have had their particle spawn reduced, performance should be better now.
- 1 new model added to the customizer, it can be found in the body section named as Cloak.
- Chat overhaul which includes multiple fixes and a new interface for it.
- Customizer, jutsu spellbook and stats panel are now available as screen icons as well. (Bottom right corner with blue background)
- Other bug fixes Ninshu-online.com
Download link: Mega.nz
This is a summed up version of our survey results, highlighting the things we need to improve on the most.
Hi everyone, we are happy to announce that on the November 4th, we will be releasing our first playable version of the game. We hope to see you all in...
Hi everyone, we know that we haven't been exactly transparent with our development progress so far, so we wanted to shed some light on our current plans...
Hey guys, we are actively recruiting developers to join our team!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.