It is an adventure/escape_the_room game about unlucky thief who has stolen talking (very chatty) alchemist book. There are many characters, dialogs and magical alchemist potions. The game is inspired by The Legend of Kyrandia, Book Two: The Hand of Fate - one of my favorite adventure games.
Hey guys! Today is release day of my game - The Tower of Beatrice!
And here is the game:
The life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite…
Executing the order of the mysterious Unknown, you need to make the way in a tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, to steal her Recipes Book and to get out alive.
You’ll have to get into a dream of the Demon of Cold and to find out his intimate desires, to accept a knitted gift from the Granny Spider, to start the Clock Tower, to feed a snail, to give a drink to a demon, to make a cactus to get drunk, to collect a skeleton, and at last, to fix the own fatal fail of Thief.
- Six floors – each one with its own atmosphere and mood;
- Surprising and charming residents of the Tower: demons of Fire, Cold and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest and many others;
- The alchemy! Recipes are included!
- Unique puzzles from simple to brain wrecking;
- The atmospheric and immersive soundtrack;
- A lot of allusions to famous games, movies and books – recognize them all!
Here is an official trailer of The Tower of Beatrice game. He he he he he!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.