Darsana is a first person medieval indie game with RPG and FPS elements
· Battle as either the Undead or the Knights in the ‘Destroy The God' game mode in which each team must protect their own god statue and destroy the enemies' god statue located in their lair or take on the other team in head to head team deathmatch.
· Increase damage, weapon accuracy, arrow velocity speeds, and swing speeds by level progression of weapons as they are used to slay your enemies
· Choose between the might of melee weapons ranging from fast small swipes of dagger to the large heavy handed blows of the battle axe, archery with the long bow or crossbow, or magic with the elements of lightning, fire, and leech
· One up your foes with additional items such as mana and health potions for quick boosts for that next big spell or surviving a blow, explosive arrows for radius damage with archery based weapons, or the buckler for sustainable blocking at higher percentages of deflection
· All free, all online, all stand alone!
Thanks for voting and helping Darsana on it's quest to become the 2019 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
After the initial release of Darsana beta 1.0 there was a hotfix within 24 hours to combat the major issues, now that those are fixed more features can be added and hopefully improve the overall gameplay and look of Darsana.
Current beta 1.1 upcoming features:
Also due to engine updates (thanks to LordHavoc):
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a patch for Darsana Public Beta 1, it essentially fixes those annoying dissapearing bugs and also does a few other tweaks. Such as increased speed...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.