Lightweight lane strategy. Choose and combine your factions, summon units, buildings and spells. There is no real multiplayer, but to simulate it, the AI does some smacktalking and calls you a noob a lot of times. Otherwise we have vampires and zombies and giant spiders and regular sized rats too. We have a demo version, we have a lot of ideas how to improve the game, like giving the player the ability to punch the AI at the end of the game, or perhaps adding new factions and game modes, we aren't sure which would be more popular. If you want to follow our progression, please like us on facebook!
Hey all, we made a small update to AoP.
- New factions (mostly the much requested AI factions + the Santa Claus faction)
- fixes for some of the achievements (sorry!)
- a totally new faction unlock system (no more rubies!)
- and some visual enhancements.
AoP Winter Changelog:
- completely new winter/Christmas themed faction added
- 4 AI factions added as playable factions (plague, dark warriors, wildlings, shadow demons)
2. Ruby unlock system removed
- you can progress on the map, new map pieces unlock if you beat previous ones
- factions can be unlocked by beating specific maps
3. Shop removed from main menu
- new menu added: Library, there you can review your unlocked factions
- Mission UI changed
- New winter themed map added
- Added new button "Delete Save", this will reset everything
- 3 new unit traits (huge, tiny, beast) and their matching "slayer" opponents
- slimes are now considered beasts and are vulnerable to some units
- other smaller balance changes
- UI enhancements for better readability
- minor visual improvements
- Cleanse the Lands achievement fixed
- Rush achievement fixed
- Overwhelm achievement fixed
Army of Pixels is finally available on Steam from tomorrow.
To our surprise, a lot of people already voted for us. Just after 1 day, we are above 35%. Getting us to Steam would be a huge deal to us, so if you like...
How did we choose between Unreal and Unity, the only two engines that are up to this task.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This update gives the much-needed campaign mode with unique enemies, an ingame (bare-bones) tutorial, some bugfixes and polish.
Still some bugs and very unpolished, but the core gameplay is done and it is fun to play.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.