My Time At Portia is a simulation RPG that takes place in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You're trying to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. You will start a workshop and build things with relics from the past, but you can also choose to fight in dungeons, get friendly with town folks, kick some trees, or just explore the surroundings.
We’re gonna release Alpha 3.5 in the next two weeks. And in Alpha 3.5, we’ll add several new features into the game. Here is a teaser about what’s new in this update. More features and more bug fixed list will be shown in the final devlog changelist.
1. Added drawing mini game in dating. In this mini game, your dating partner will let you know what kind of picture he/she wants, then you just follow the lead on the ground to finish drawing.
2. Mini game - swing will also be in this update (we’re still tweaking now, but will done by then).
3. Added fish tank in the house. You can keep fish in your house, feed them and get materials.
4. Added a new hairstyle for each male/female character.
5. Added dynamic hair effect.
6. Added store in Dr. Xu’s clinic. You can sell/buy drugs in this store.
7. Players can sit in the game. And we’re considering add the stamina recover function.
8. Adjusted the NPC gesture when receiving the gift from players.
Many of you didn’t get to pledge during the Kickstarter due to various reasons, and many others mentioned that it was such a shame that we couldn’t...
Pathea Games partners with Team17 to bring My Time at Portia to PC and consoles, to be released in late 2018.
There are 4 holidays during a year in Portia, one in each season.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the alpha 2.0 build of My Time at Portia, please try it and tell us what you think!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.