Hello I want to share those two games found on itch.io:
Passpartout: A game where you as painter try to survive paying the bills with what you get from painting your canvas.
- I do not like: Not having interaction with customers.
- Not having challenges as paint with X colour or do Y geometry.
- It is not said into the game what price is recommender at first, even if authords do say it is fundamental to start with 30 buckets canvas.
- I like: Different clients do want different art
- Each one values how many time do you spend painting it, or how much does it cost even what title did you put on it.
- Controls are easy just mouse.
Police stories: Decide whether arrest or shoot
- I do not like: not having a graphic tutorial even if I do think the way which squad orders are implemented is easy to understand because it is imaged based, and are hints about what does E action key; but I would prefer an introductory tutorial.
- Opponents are quite static, I mean they await for you to enter into the room; except one time during the first match when I found one guy exiting a room by itself without opening it.
- Objectives are not clear, I mean it should display how many bandits are left.
- I like: Enemys are randomly placed.
- Decistions are crucial for you and your mate as well as criminals too.
- Having a mate to give orders to is great.
- I do not like: Why is there only a cat in all the game, the main character?
- I like: Story and the wow moment during the catnip thing.