by clarky006 on Feb 26th, 2015
Our latest update is more of a hotfix. There have been a few balancing changes and options menu bug fixes. We are working hard on new features for the next update but this hotfix should help with some of the issues people have been having. Enjoy!
Additions, changes and balancing
- Resolutions have been filtered to keep the writing in the game readable.
- Available resolutions are now updated from your specific graphics card and/or monitor.
- Gauss Cannon usage seemed a little weak and it’s weapon spread was large making the weapon not as popular as it rightfully deserves. Increased the Damage and reduced spread to account for these.
- Turrets Damage has been increased to better help fend off Splintermites
- Found and Fixed multiple crashes with Mining, including while mining rocks, trees and a delightful one when mining your own Eden Kit, you monster.
- Squishing more Resolution Bugs. Another possible fix for Black Screen issues.
- Fixed several Major Bugs with the Eden Kit UI when switching between items inventories.
- Fixed a bug where the Radial Bars/Outer Reticle would remain invisible with Construction Mode
- Fixed a bug where Master Audio Volume wasn’t being properly set in the Main Menu, but worked fine when in game (Note* the volume for the Logo Movie is still on and we are looking into this)
- Re-mapped # key for showing HUD enemies killed to ‘K’ as some users with different keyboard layouts could not use the key properly
- Fixed Invert Y Axis in Options Menu to Apply when loading into the main game
The Known Issues list has been updated to reflect the current version, fixed bugs have been removed and we've added bugs to the list that have been found since release. Please continue to let us know about any issues as well as any suggestions so that we can work on making Eden Star the best it can be.
Steam Store Page