D. The Atom Shifter is an action RPG where you literally have the ability to customize your character at will! The human race is being annihilated and to try to prevent complete obliteration a great wizard created D. who can shift his atoms at will and absorb the atoms of other beings into himself to give himself even more power. The game is going to be a single player action RPG with swords, magic and horror elements!
- Developed by the Project Lead of the popular and action packed Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing and the Free Game Maker Platinum Arts Sandbox
- An Action RPG that you play how you want! You can fully customize D.’s stats at any time during the game, even during battle!
- Absorb abilities from your enemies-Non Linear Exploration
- Lots of magic items, weapons and spells to find!- Shifting/Morphing Self
- (Hopefully) Wave Mode where you see how long you can survive vs varying waves of monsters!
- Dev tools released to the community to be able to make mods and FULL COMMERCIAL GAMES! Full Source might possibly be released as well.
- Treasure hunting and secret passages!
- Coop and/or Random map Generation (Dependent on Kickstarter success)
Original D. Model by killyoverdrive
I apologize for the lack of updates and of a Gameplay Trailer. We decided to push D. back a bit and focus on the Dev Tool which is called Platinum Arts Sandbox Game Maker which is also on Greenlight! It features in game editing, co-op editing, excellent networking, dynamic lighting, etc. I really want to make D. the best it can be and we're adding in so much more to help out modders and game makers too such as co-op gameplay, visual scripting, random map generation, etc! Check out our Greenlight page for Platinum Arts Sandbox Game Maker Professional Edition :D
Also just because we are putting it on hold game wise doesn't mean we aren't still working on it conceptually. Here are some nice concept goodies for you!
Latest tweets from @dactionrpg
I'm excited to announce that D. Dev is starting up again :) With Sandbox nearing Steam readiness we are looking... T.co
Aug 14 2014, 10:01pm
Been working hard getting models ready for the game engine. D. has been a little neglected of late , so I... T.co
Jun 4 2014, 4:32pm
Please vote for us on Steam Greenlight and spread the word! We are doing super well with a 73% yes vote rate vs... T.co
Mar 17 2014, 5:49pm
The Kickstarter for the Platinum Arts Sandbox Engine has begun! If this is successful it will significantly... T.co
Feb 17 2014, 6:05pm
Pardon the delays in updates but we have been taking some time to focus on the game making software :)... T.co
Jan 29 2014, 12:18pm
Stefos ;-) T.co
Nov 16 2013, 10:18am