D. The Atom Shifter is an action RPG where you literally have the ability to customize your character at will! The human race is being annihilated and to try to prevent complete obliteration a great wizard created D. who can shift his atoms at will and absorb the atoms of other beings into himself to give himself even more power. The game is going to be a single player action RPG with swords, magic and horror elements!
- Developed by the Project Lead of the popular and action packed Doom 3 Mod Last Man Standing and the Free Game Maker Platinum Arts Sandbox
- An Action RPG that you play how you want! You can fully customize D.’s stats at any time during the game, even during battle!
- Absorb abilities from your enemies-Non Linear Exploration
- Lots of magic items, weapons and spells to find!- Shifting/Morphing Self
- (Hopefully) Wave Mode where you see how long you can survive vs varying waves of monsters!
- Dev tools released to the community to be able to make mods and FULL COMMERCIAL GAMES! Full Source might possibly be released as well.
- Treasure hunting and secret passages!
- Coop and/or Random map Generation (Dependent on Kickstarter success)
Original D. Model by killyoverdrive
DactionRPG.com is excited to announce a short animated scene with D. The Atom Shifter and a compilation of the concept art. Please like our facebook page and subscribe to our moddb page so that you can keep up to date on our developments :)
The Wave Defense mode prototype should be ready in the next 1-2 weeks at the most and will be needing testers for anyone who is interested! The Campaign Prototypes are doing awesome too but will take a little more time. We want to make sure they are fun first! Thanks for your patience, support and constructive criticism!
Latest tweets from @dactionrpg
The Kickstarter for the Platinum Arts Sandbox Engine has begun! If this is successful it will significantly... T.co
Feb 17 2014, 6:05pm
Pardon the delays in updates but we have been taking some time to focus on the game making software :)... T.co
Jan 29 2014, 12:18pm
Stefos ;-) T.co
Nov 16 2013, 10:18am
They just want to pick your brains ! Stefos T.co
Oct 3 2013, 9:18am