City Climber is a silly physics-based game about climbing and finding your way through various environments. Progress through the story or enjoy funny challenges filled with falling and destruction.
City Climber was released two months ago.
I’ve managed to create a version for Linux and Mac, and also release several patches in the meantime.
Now it’s time for the first content update!
Version 1.05 adds two new challenge modes containing 30 minutes of new, original gameplay.
- Balance your body on various props and don’t fall down.
- Fall through the floating debris and hit the cardboard boxes below.
- 30 minutes of new gameplay content
- New customizations and two new achievements
- Corrected typos in level descriptions
- Fixed bug where you could grab floating boxes at the end of stage 13
- Added camera movement to “Step by Step” challenge mode
- Improved party mode
City Climber has currently reached over 1500 sales on Steam, with 93% of positive reviews. Thank you for your amazing support!
Check out the new videos from the development of City Climber!
Leap of Faith is a crazy local multiplayer gamemode for City Climber, filled with destruction.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.