For all my music mods:
1. Download the file you want from links
2. Unzip the file and then it should be on your desktop
3. Go to your MnB folder and make a copy of the original music folder, then move it somewhere else to keep it safe, and in case of a faulty installation for whatever reason, you can simply move it back and it will be the original music.
4. Take the Music folder from the mod, and go to wherever your MnB folder may be. For most that will be in Steam. So go to Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/MnB/music and drop the files in there, or if you have already moved the music folder out of the MnB folder in general, you simply can rename the CenturionTaz's Music Mod folder as Music, and put it in the MnB folder, which should work. Either way it's a fairly simple process.
5. BE CAREFUL! If you overwrite the entire music file, without moving it first, then you could delete some other important original music, that, if there is a faulty installation for whatever reason, you would no longer be able to retrieve.
6. If done correctly then you should have a working music file with all the new songs! Hope you all enjoy!