About a year after its release, the game has received an update improving the graphics, gameplay and the overall ambient through the game ! By using the feedback acquired since the Early Access.
The main change is the game being made much more brighter with less darkness and post process lens, so it is easier to play and distinct the elements of the game.
Introduction cinematics were added to give a better ambient when starting the adventure map, with a deep and sharp-eyed ambient music to begin with.
About the gameplay, more buggys, medkits, barricades and ammo crates were added on the adventure map to avoid the frustration of missing them when fighting the cyborgs.
Works were also done to re-market the game, with a brand new trailer, screenshots, icon and store page.
To sum up the works, here is the change list for this update of 18 November 2018 :
- Added introduction cinematic.
- Improvements for the graphics with better brightness and lightness.
- Improvements of the game with new musics, menu and interactive background.
- Reduced darkness and post process of the lens/vignette.
- Added multiples buggys on the adventure map.
- Added more medkits.
- Added more barricades on the adventure map.
- Added more weapons, ammo crates and grenades crates.
- Updated the Steam store page.
- New game icon and graphics assets.
- Remade the trailer.
- Changed loading screen.
- Changed in-game texts and subtitles.
Work is still being done to have the game available on Mac OS, but the task is still in its infancy.
Thanks for reading,