VR game developer and creator of Dead Moon -Revenge on Phobos- VR
A Sci-Fi FPS for Oculus Rift and Vive that sends the player to a war between good and evil. Experience hordes of monsters, a gloomy moon base setting, mighty weapons, intense action and a lot of fun in VR.
We ❤️ VR action!
Online on Steam and now at Oculus Store!!!
Hello monster hunter buddies,
there are already update notes for the next days. Mainly we have fixed bugs this time. It wasn't a thankful job, but it was worth it and had to be done. We don't bugs! More beautiful are our new content that involve the player more deeply in the game.
We are looking forward to enthusiastic monster hunters!
Features / Improvements
- Added new 3D models (Wall panels, cables and hoses, covering sheets and more)
- New particle effects
- More volumetric light
- New textures
- New depth effects for existing textures
- Revised tutorial map (Extended 3D and lighting design, hint texts, extended help)
- Tons of collision corrections due to push back effect
- Correction of the handling of all Loot Boxes
- Definition and correction of some accessible areas
- Emissive colour corrected on notice board
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A developer and publisher of first person shooter games including Dead Moon - Revenge on Phobos.
Visit our Homepage at IndieDB for articles, gameplays, news, etc.
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.