Violent Sol Worlds continues to make large strides toward completion. We did some focusing on functionality around GUIs this time around. The big things we did this time around is the store. Now we can select a gun and purchase it from the orbiting station around the planet. The kicker is the station does not have resources without you. Yes yu have to gather the stuff the station uses to build the equipment you want.
Here is the official list of what has been added recently...
- Created base files for our drone
- Made mining mine at a good rate
- Added other crates in the world other than yours
- Fixed bugs in the game
- Redesigned the store screen
- Redesign inventory screen has started
- Miner mines the closest node now
- Drone now picks up goods dropped off in the crate
- Made the station inventory be consumed when the player purchase an item
- Store screen closes on purchase
- Ran a giveaway for Cornflower Corbin on IndieDB
- Started POC project for physics
Also Congratulations to those who won free copies of Cornflower Corbin. Please do go check it out today and support our team buy giving it a buy. Every dollar is used to help better Violent Sol Worlds, every purchase helps, thanks to all our supporters.