Victoria II: Heart of Darkness is the second expansion for the grand strategy and political simulator Victoria II. This expansion focuses on the Scramble for Africa. Compete with other colonial powers and experience international crises which require Great Power mediation if the world is to avoid war in this experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio.
Hungarian Mod 1.02 Version. Check for the details.
- Austria gets less infamy and mil and conc during the war against Hungary
- Austria gets more craftsmen in 1848, in Vienna
- Austria has an alliance with Prussia (in 1848), so Prussia can't declare war against them when the game begins.
- If Austria loses Hungary, they can inherit Bavaria with conditions, but they don't get cores on Bavaria's provinces.
- Austria gets a new casus beli: civil war, so they can't call their allies.
- Austria gets more armies in 1836
- Hungary gets a new event, if Austria will choose civil war as casus beli: they can increase their mobalisation size.
- Hungary gets more armies in 1848
- Hungary gets a new event: "Surrender at Világos". They can surrender the war if they have huge war exhaustion. They can give up with conditions:
- Hungary becomes a puppet of Austria, and they accept south german culture
- Hungary becomes independent, but they loses provinces
- Hungary doesn't accept the peace, and the war goes on
- In Deva and Gyulafehervar, Hungary gets new trade goods: iron.
- Hungary gets a new event: If Hungary is a puppet of Austria, they can create customs union
o In general:
- Wool, iron, coal and oil cost more
- Some events have got new pictures