Aboard the U.S.S. Armstrong, four crew members must survive a one way trip to Mars. Face all the dangers of commercial outer space travel. Only on Steam. Every 1-second that passes is 1-hour of travel time to Mars. No two journeys will be exactly alike. #Mars #Sim #Pixelart #RetroGaming #RPG #Survival #StarStruck #GM-X #MissiontoMars #Mars2030 #MoonbaseDown AdventRPG.com
Mars 2030 [1.4] was released including new content and enhanced graphics:
• Moonbase Rover: Moon sample delivery game featuring HD scan data of the Moon (press F2)
• Baby Lettuce Farming (press Tab)
• Pet Rat (press Tab)
• R.S.S. Rasputin, competitive space corp ship added
• Starbase Mars Mothership added (press F1)
• U.S.S. Armstrong graphic updated
• 25 Crew graphics updated
• Cockpit graphic updated
• Micrometeorite Storm graphics updated
• Asteroid Field graphics updated
• Added New Launch Failure
• Button added to fire Mass Drivers from Ship Status Window (press P)
• Button added to Overclock Shields from Ship Status Window (press P)
• GUI Close buttons added
• Help screen clarified and updated (press Esc)
• Reduced number of Solar Storms
• Reduced the chance of Space Crisis, to provide more media time
• Added 5 New Achievements
Ever wonder what it would be like to survive a trip to Mars? Dr. Beth Healey survived a remote base in Antarctica, then she went for a serious challenge and tried to beat Mars 2030!
Mars 2030 News & Dev Log: Steamcommunity.com
Mars 2030 media room features a new unlimited level mini-game: Starbase Mars.
At its core Mars 2030 is a mission to Mars simulator. Check out the first devlog about theories driving this unique role playing game.
Mars 2030 is a mission to Mars simulator. Check out our first screens and game play video.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.