I would like to fill the huge gap between BF 3&4 and Arma because all the gamers i know agree
that there is a lack in alternatives.
[basic concept facts]
Insidejob will be:
- an anti-war and a conspiracy game while on the other hand its going to be:
- a competitive shooter with up to 64+players per server
- based on CryEngine (recently moving to UE4).
- have a gamestyle between BF4 and ARMA3 while fun meets realism
- joint forces vs terrorists/fanatics vs intelligence forces vs eastern coalition (worldwide)
- real-life-replayable situations from 2000 on
- conspiracy versions of real happenings
- many modes: e.g. team deathmatch, search and destroy, realism mode, believer mode
- DLC's containing recent missions from the last year all based on actual news of that time
- Level-System with ranking and specialisation for longterm-motivation
(every soldier can be everything but has to go along a skilltree)
- subscribers will have a voice on the further development
- awesome skills like suicide-bombing or apache call-in
- clans buying a server can build a base on every map depending on member activity,
fulfilled missions etc. those bases (your server) can be target of recon missions other
clans or target for sabotage missions - tho you might want to guard it as well ;) .
- serverside hitdetection and also aiming for high tickrates.
- a system that makes cheating unattractive. e.g. K/D wont matter
(unless you play deathmatch but we will find solutions for this as well)
- many more (really) awesome functions we will announce in process
[/basic concept facts]
My goals with this project are severals but to name the for me most important ones:
- create a business that builds "a home" for artists and dedicated people that can
combine their hobby of gaming with work in a fresh and socially pleasant environment.
- steady ongoing development of the game by downloadable content.
- to show the real face of war in a gaming environment and maybe even educate younger players.
- to make people more sceptic to recent media
(conspiracy theories will find their way into the game)
Hello visitor !
Yet i am still a 1-man-team and i am especially looking for
- Assets- and Character Modelers/Animators
- any other still welcome
- Minimum age: 18 (sorry but important for future steps)
- Skype and Teamspeak needed
Dont hesitate to drop me a pm.
Recent state is still core-team founding.
Kind regards ,
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.