This game is about a police action simulator in a small city, mixing genres of action, adventure and RPG. The player control the life of a police officer in a sandbox world, taking many kind of missions and at same time try to develop his career, building a non-linear open story.
Enforcer brings you a different concept about how you can play a third person police game. You, as a player, can choose between a man or a woman to build a career and earn ranks if you are up to the task.The players have freedom to do many actions, but they will also suffer the consequences, especially in their career score points which can enable new promotions or not.Besides random mission calls during 365 days of a year inside the game, the player can patrol and talk with every civilian roaming in Towns and rural areas. Everyone can be a potential threat or danger in the streets of Mountain Valley, a small Town where crime is dominating.
After finishing your job, you can go home and upgrade your house, buying new items and furniture, or even a new car. Take care of your family, this can also helps you to control your stress.Choose between normal and realistic modes where "permadeath" is activated (just for the hardcore players).
Drug dealers, drunks, speeders, kidnapping, house breaking and many more missions will keep you busy and alert. And don't forget to punish that drivers that parked at wrong places, shame on them.Thank you also for the IndieDB admins, keep up the great channel.
Hello indie friend,
We are happy to announce that tomorrow, October 24, is our release date for the game "Enforcer: Police Crime Action" on Steam, published by our partners, Excalibur-Publishing and Merge Games.
It was 6 months of development and many nights working. We will keep updating the game and we want your feedback. We took the challenge to make a game like this, it has many features and many things to do. Below you can find the updated features list together with some pictures.
Please, stay tuned in our Facebook page, we have a great community in there and also, stay tuned on Steam tomorrow, we may have nice surprises ;)
-Rise through the ranks to take on more dangerous missions
- Career mode with an optional realistic difficulty that includes permanent death
- Fight crime while on duty and manage your social life while off duty
- Four police squad vehicles to unlock and drive while on duty
- Five different camera modes while driving squad car
- Citizens of Mountain Valley can behave suspiciously. Stay ever vigilant to spot danger
- Perform breathalyser tests
- Talk with citizens of Mountain Valley to discover the location of fleeing criminals
- Run vehicle checks (broken lights, illegal plates, expired licenses etc)
- Order vehicles to pull over
- Exercise speed calming measures by placing speed cameras
- Place traffic cones to block off roads
- Force entry into a house by kicking the door down, requesting a warrant or you could just try and knock politely
- Arrest anybody but suffer the consequences for abusing your power
- Own a house and decorate the interior by purchasing fridges, TVs beds, floor rugs etc.
- Buy your own vehicle while off duty and explore the town
- Manage your hunger levels by purchasing food
- You can manage your stress control by performing actions including watching television, taking a nap or having a shower
- More than 200 different variants of missions to complete
See you on the Mountain Valley streets ;)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.