- Part based vehicle building with high level of freedom and lots of customization options.
- Realistic physics simulation for many types of parts, such as wings, turbines, piston engines, propellers, wheels, weapons and more.
- Authentic audio and visual effects: no futuristic vacuum cleaner sound emitted from jets and rockets.
- Huge seamless open world: travel from the bottom of the ocean to another planet with no loading screens.
- Planetary weather: jet streams, turbulence over mountain ranges, thermals on hot days etc. that physically affect your vehicle.
- Story mode: to buy new parts, maintain/repair the old ones you have to do jobs or missions around the world to earn money. Move cargo or passengers from port to port, or destroy hostiles if you want more action.
- Multiplayer: see which one of your friends is the best aerospace engineer and fighter pilot or just build crazy things together for fun (and hope not to break the game).
For aviation geeks:
Rotor physics features in Flyout include:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.