Curious Expedition 2 is the follow-up to the award-winning expedition simulation, which was selected by Rock, Paper, Shotgun as “Best Roguelike Game of 2016”, featuring a brand new art style, improved gameplay and vastly expanded content.
• Experience a new HD graphic novel art style and behold the most detailed and colorful look into our curious world of wonders yet.
• Join the legendary Explorer Clubs in their worldwide struggle for fame and glory. Increase your rank and uncover the secret benefits of these powerful societies.
• Enjoy deeper travel and combat mechanics that offer opportunities to express your personal play style.
• Witness the next era of procedural generation that will provide you with unique endless stories and characters, coming alive through their diverse personalities and relationship features.
• For the first time, compete against your friends and the rest of the world with the new multiplayer features.
Thanks for voting and helping Curious Expedition 2 on it's quest to become the 2022 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
The 2020 edition of the digital convention LudoNarraCon, which celebrates narrative video games is now live. Running from the 24th to the 27th of April, the online event hosted through Steam showcases some of the most interesting and innovative upcoming and already released narrative games.
Experience much of you'd expect from a normal convention, with over 40 games being exhibited, several panels from members of the industry to watch, sales for over 50 games and dozens of playable demos during the event to play.
There is a wide variety of panels to check out and topics to learn about throughout the event, including the evolution of game narrative, storytelling in games without dialogue and how to develop branching narratives (check out the full list in the image above!).
While there are dozens of games being showcased as part of the event from a variety of developers from around the world, including Chinatown Detective Agency, Eliza, Heaven's Vault, Mutazione, Yes, Your Grace, Beholder 2 and plenty more.
LudoNarraCon is an initiative from indie game publishing label Fellow Traveller, which aims to create a platform to spotlight and bring more attention to the many unique and upcoming narrative games being created around the world, all in a digital event format.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.