You can begin your journey by placing the machines in game!
These machines can be selected to create raw materials! Use other machines and expand the number of buildable objects!
With unlimited space in your factory, expand the size of it as much as possible!
More used space means more money for you to expand the factory even more!
The game is currently in a demo stage and will need about a year to complete, so if you want to continue playing and get monthly updates, head over to my Patreon page and support me over there to get monthly updates.
DEMO RELEASING AUGUST 10th 2019
FINAL RELEASE DATE TBD
Pre Alpha 1.0 has just been completed and sent to all the Patrons!
If you want to play the game yourself, support me on Patreon and receive monthly builds! Patreon.com
- Redesigned UI
- Added new game screen
- Added Statistics Panel
- Added Company Information Panel
- Added Color Coding to Materializer
- Added GPUs
- Added Save and Load System
- Now able to create Internal Memory
- Now unable to create things when money is under 0
- Added Auto Save to save at the start of each month
- Added Sounds to Click
- Changed Camera Movement System
- Removed Blueprint System (Will return)
- Removed Tutorial System (Will return)
- Fixed Camera moving way too fast when time is increased
- Re-Fixed vsync performance issue
- Fixed Components movement performance issue
- Fixed Copper not being recognized
- Fixed CPU not being recognized when being sold
- Fixed Manufacturer not being able to spawn Internal Memory
Video that will catch up on the last 3 months of development!
Demo is released and now is free to play on itch.io!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.