• assembly of a model using 29 parts
• saving the model in a simple text file and further uploading the model from there
• enabling the gravity to check physical behavior of the assembled structure
• changing the bolt properties (whether they are screwed on tightly or not) both in assembly of the model and with enabled gravity
• removal of bolts/parts both at assembly of the model and with enabled gravity
• application of a special Boltogun, capable to destroy any model
• use of electric motor for rotating the part attached to it
• test prototype with possibility to complete the game with it: you should assemble a model capable to overcome all obstacles and reach the finish line
• bugs (well, after all, it's an early access stage)
Currently there are 29 parts in the game and all of them are available from the very first minute.
In my opinion, the sandbox games may have no completion; however, there is a goal in the Early Access version: to reach the finish line of the test prototype.
Do you really believe it's exciting? This is not a race; it's a puzzle for brainstorming, not senseless moving around the same locations. (at least at Early Access stage =))
Um, it seems I forgot to fix it...
No. Who are you going to put them on? On a Boltogun? Then contact our developer and I'll add them =)
Magnetic power of indie-developers.
I am pleased to present you my first game "Conctruct PRO". The project was created by two person, a programmer and a 3D designer. I am not a professional programmer, but just an amateur; nevertheless, I plan to continue development to make the game really cool. I ask the IndieDB community to support my project, to express any suggestions, positive or negative impression.
Today I uploaded a new version of the game and now I will tell about the main changes of the latest version.
First of all, we pay attention to the camera. I completely redid her behavior, I hope now she will not bother you =)
I want to note that I renamed the "Sensitivity" setting to "Camera Rotation Speed", since it does not affect the mouse as a whole. As well as inversion - only for control the camera.
Added checkbox "Auto Camera": the camera is completely under your control.
Fix the part
Added a comfy tick "Fix the part (F)". When we have chosen a place for the part, press F and calmly work on.
Delete with the model
Now you can delete the whole model on scene, choosing "With model (M)":
Delete the model
In addition, the ability to delete a saved model has been added:
"Auto backup" setting added in the options at the request of players.
Highlighting and saving engine buttons
Pressing the arrow once - all the buttons on all the motors are highlighted for a second. Also assigned buttons are saved both on scene and in saved models.
The remaining minor changes and corrections can be seen in complete changelog.
Thanks for attention! Share your suggestions, positive or negative impressions, the game is built before your eyes!
Welcome to Construct PRO, such a digital version of the metal designer!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.