After more than two months from the last update, I am excited to announce the Aplha2 for CoffeeBiz.
Key new features:
- New locations – two new locations to run a coffee business – industrial with blue-collar customer type and neighborhood with an extremely good attitude to coffee business.
- Updated marketing – new customer decision making AI for more realistic demand simulation. Poor/casual/rich customers stratification implemented. Different districts have different customer types and different hours/days of traffic.
- Updated workers – energy, performance, and mood reworked. New “stamina” skill implemented. A company employee is the main business resource. Now you need to monitor and influence their performance and mood, establish reasonable wages. New feature – assistants in the kiosk. They can help barista in brewing coffee, clear kiosk or advertise.
- Office and management – finally working the way it should work. Production manager for controlling lots, kiosk and coffee machines. HR manager for employees and Marketing for outdoor advertisement and advertisement campaigns.
- Branched saves – experiment with different strategies with no worries. There is a very limited amount of games with some nonstandard savegames systems. I thing branched saves (when you can start a new branch from any day and try some strategies).
- Adjustable difficulty – configure the game for comfort playing. Main gameplay problem was that you could easily become bankrupt. Sometimes one mistake if enough. I like hardcore games, but understand that someone wants just to relax. So the main marketing parameter – customer prices can be set up.
- New coffee machines – industrial type coffee machines for late game strategies.
More details about changes and info about Mac version and dev plans in upcoming develops.
And here some screenshot of new districts and new features panels: