The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Cold Contract offers to lead several squads of mercenaries in a procedurally generated environment. All parts of the game are linked to a generation algorithm, which guarantees that no game will be the same than another.
This is a turn-based tactical game for the skirmishes between your mercenaries and the enemy forces and a real-time strategic game for the decision and management parts on a regional map.
We are also on Steam Greenlight - if you like our game and you want to increase the representative part of turn-based game on Steam, your vote is welcome:
Cold Contract - Greenlight page
More details on Cold Contract:
You begin the game in a base camp where you have the choice to recruit several mercenaries.
At first, you are limited by your financial resources and base camp level so that you can only deploy a small team to attack enemy positions.
You choose your target, the equipment for your team and when you want to attack.
During your progression, you can buy upgrades for your base camp, weapons on the market, and extend the skills and abilities of each member of your team when they earn experience.
In addition, if you follow the story or later in game, you will access to special missions, which offer new challenges like securing a group of hostages, destroy strategic weapons, or eliminate some VIP of the enemy faction. There are eight types of missions including the basic assault on enemy positions.
Partial list of features:
- Several mercenaries generated randomly with their own skills and equipment;
- Unique world map for each new game;
- Twenty-five unique locations built with a procedural algorithm;
- Upgradable base camp with twenty-five options;
- Aggressive (but not suicidal) AI with several levels of behaviors;
- Real-time strategic view and management of squads;
- Turn-based action on isometric battlefield;
- Destructive isometric environment;
- Night and day cycle, with influence on your team;
- Five environments (village, city, factory, military site...);
- Seven skills and more than thirty perks;
- Eight missions (VIP elimination, defense, weapon destruction...).
A new demo of Cold Contract, our tactical game in procedurally generated environments, is now available for download.
This demo version offers to play the beginning of the game.
Here's below an updated version of our official trailer showing the content of the full game:
Like in the full game, the player can generate a unique environment, recruit mercenaries and choose freely an objective to attack.
Depending of the random result, the objectives on the regional map can include military bases, industrial targerts, cities, villages.
The shop contains all weapons but their access is limited by skills of mercenaries (in most cases, pistols, submachine guns, shotguns and grenades are available).
The headquarter is not available, consequently only four mercenaries can be hired.
This demo will end after six days of campaign or if all locations are controlled by the player.
In addition, some parts have been tuned:
- more funds are available to test several mercenaries combinations;
- demo version is limited to the first six days of campaign;
- number of enemies have been increased a bit for quicker challenge;
- upgrade panel for mercenaries is not available;
- level of mercenaries is limited to ten;
- only seven locations can be accessed;
- save is disabled;
- vision of enemies on minimap is activated by default;
- counter-attacks of AI on regional map is disabled.
- upgrades of squads are disabled;
- militia training is disabled;
The quick start guide is included in this demo version for informations on commands and actions.
If you have comments, suggestions or a bug to report, please use our forum:
Cold Contract Forum
The end of development is coming, we have now a release date for Cold Contract, which is November the 21th. All of the content described below is deployed...
The final interface of Cold Contract is now deployed in our Early Access. After some iterations of the graphic style and colors, we think that we have...
Cold Contract reaches a new stage with news features such as destroyable tiles and chain reactions. The playable demo of our combat module joins the squad...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.