After a dead body is found by his crew, then his new ship gets impounded by the cops, something is going on... probably related to a missing freighter with a large cargo of gold bars. Now, John Falcon, a freewheeling space pilot, tries to get back on his feet. But where to start?
* Take on some local delivery jobs and get a better ship?
* Downsize to a Jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money?
* Focus on finding the missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams?
* Go punch that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship?
...and what is this mysterious 'Taoist' group you keep hearing about?
Maybe just take a break and go travelling inter-stellar, in an Open World of more than 30 star systems.
The Redux version adds: an extended adventure, with extra characters and side quests, space races, lots of graphical enhancements, balancing and gameplay changes, a smoother tutorial and tons of other improvements!
* Open world space exploration and frantic combat with afterburners blazing
* Board Stations, visit the bars and talk to an array of space scum
* Ghostly Derelict Ships to find on your Star-Map, spacewalk into, and salvage valuables
* Large variety of fun Jobs and Missions, with exciting Side Quests
* Diverse ships to buy and upgrade for Performance, Defence and Combat
* Get a fuel-scoop and refuel from the corona of a sun without frying yourself!
* Find Pirate Stations & begin a life of crime, attack innocent traders, steal cargo from traffic
* Get a large cargo ship and go Asteroid Mining for metals, or haul Goods between systems
* Hidden wormhole shortcuts, Comets, Unique Stations and other secrets to find
* An intriguing Main Plot Line... and much, much more!
Developed by Matt Griffiths & Mic Newsam
Additional Design by Max Dohme
Published by Crunchy Leaf Games
We're very happy to announce that today, Sept 13th 2017, 3030 Deathwar Redux has reached v1.0! After one and a half years in Steam Early Access the game is now finally complete.
A fusion of Elite-style space exploration, fast-paced combat, and a sweet dose of Lucas Arts-style comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux let's you roam the entire galaxy, after a mysterious War left planets uninhabitable and the remaining stations on quarantine lockdown. You play freewheeling space pilot John Falcon, help him get back on his feet in a huge open world and pilot your own course through an epic sci-fi story of conspiracy and betrayal!
Check out the fresh launch trailer below:
In it's 100% rated Steam reviews, 3030 Deathwar Redux has been called a 2D version of space epics Freelancer and Privateer, and has often been compared favourably to the beloved Escape Velocity series: 3030 Deathwar Redux - Steam Reviews
The game is regularly priced at 14.99 USD, 10.99 GBP, 14.99 EUR. For the week following launch, the game will be 20% off!
3030 Deathwar Redux is launching out of Steam Early Access on 13 September 2017! Sign up for the beta to help us stomp out the last few squishy bugs!
A huge content patch for the game was just released - Adding Wingmen, Mining Barges, Smugglers and More! With lots of Videos!
Another update for 3030 Deathwar Redux was released today! It includes lots of balancing changes, HUD overlay and gameplay tweaks, as suggested by our...
3030 Deathwar Redux is a 2D Open World Space Adventure. It has now been released into Steam Early Access. During the first week of release, there is a...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.