This package contains first Linux release. I'm kinda new when it comes to Linux releases so if something goes terribly wrong let me know. I will do my best to fix it.
List of changes:
- String class insert bugfix.
- All text files should be saved with EndOfLine set to 'LN'. EndOfLine fixing function works on Windows with all kind of end of line chars but Linux refuse to cooperate. So in order to make your files works on all platforms use 'LN' end of line char.
- Lavgine window can be now minimized, maximized and resized manually.
- 'ShowAppArgs' added to 'Mod' config. Enable to log passed arguments to engine.
- Changing between fullscreen and window mode requires engine to restart. Use 'Lavgine::Restart()' (C++ SDK) or 'Restart' (LuaScript) function if you want to do it manualy.
- String class trim bug fixed.
- LuaScript 'snd_SetListnerPosition' function divided into 'snd_SetListnerPosition2D' and 'snd_SetListnerPosition3D'.
- Added 'SceneDebugMode' to 'Mod' config to render scence objects in debug mode.
- Animation system changed a little bit to handle new game objects types.
- Some redutant or not used code removed. Code clean up as always ^^
- Few bugs fixed in Network module. Now it should work properly.
- ZIP functionality is back and this time it works properly :) I hope ^^
- Maximized state is now saved and restored in/from 'Main.ini' config file (Windows only for now).
- ZIP searching order bug fixed ;)
- Engine reaction to moving,resizing main window bug fixed. Now it should work properly.
- Render2D pipeline changed a bit. It is more unified now too.
- Now 'Timer' stops when main window is moving or changing it size.
- After closing GUI window next one on rendering stack will be activated.
- Lavgine now trys to turn off VSync for better performance.
- All expensive OpenGL redutant state changes eliminated :)
- Some GUI improvments and windows scheme image comressing to fit future objects.
- SlideBar control added to GUI.
- Network module redesigned to be even more simplier.
- First Linux release :)
Hope you like it :P