Read full describtion about this version to find out what has been changed :)
List of changes:
- Minor changes in 'Mod.ini' file to enable checking engine update state ^^
- Each new particle now randomize size from certain range
- Emitter now can genereate more than one particle during time step
- New particle rendering algorithm by reducing visible emitters with 2D AABB
- New LuaScript function 'SetDebug' to enable/disable debug information without restarting engine
- Some small C++ code improvements and clean up =]
- Rotating loading icon added to show that engine is running properly (it just loading some data)
- Scene definition changed. All objects are now packed into "Objects" node
- Object Manager rendering improvment by using 2D AABB
- Particles are now updated on seperate thread
- New Box2D 2.2.1 release included
- Loading bar removed
- Texture and shader loading function changed
- Platform independent texture loader
- Brekable physics objects shapes. Each shape can break. If body has no shapes it is automaticly destroyed.
- Added new information to object definition: Brekable, BreakFragments, BreakForce
- Added 'Breakable Objects' preview funcionality.
- Added OpenCL compute module for C++ SDK.
- Added Software Rasterizer' with Vertex and Pixel Shaders for C++ SDK. Rasterizer will be used for platforms without GPU (Enabled only for C++ SDK)
- Added section in 'Mod.ini' for 'Software Rasterizer'
- Added 'Sound Volume' to 'Options' menu.
- Annoying memory leak fixed ^^ Yay :]
It's been a while since I've posted new version of Lavgine. I wanted to release it every weekend. Unfortunately I have so many unfinished modules and fuctionalites in Lavgine that I can't handle them all.
Anyway I hope you will like new improvements especially when rendering massive amount of 'particles' and 'objects'.