Read full describtion about this Lavgine to find out what has been changed :)
List of changes:
- Console log function fixed
- Log files CSS Style changed
- Windows 'Scheme' definition file changed to improve skinning
- Global controls update fixed
- ValueBox 'Min' value fixed
- Controls and windows Lua function prefix changed from 'gui' to 'ctl'
- New debug setting added. Set 'LogConsoleOutput' to '0' if you don't want to save console output
- New debug setting added. Set 'DebugPhysics' to '1' to enable debug mode for physics
- Debug Mode for physics includes: drawing collision boxes, center of each shape, center of whole object and center of mass (green dot). If object is sleeping collision box will be rendered with dark red colour.
- Custom polygon shapes for physics object added. Box2D limits each shape up to 8 points. Shape count on the other hand is unlimited.
- Each shape have independent animation.
- Object definition file changed. Added: FitAnimation, Offset, Angle for each shape.
- Lavgine now allows to define complex objects builded with many shapes attacted to one body.
- IniFile module is now case sensitive while searching for nodes and keys.
- Scene definitions changed due to new function for adding and rendering shapes of physics objects.
- New debug setting added. Set 'ShowEffectCalls' to see how many effects calls has been made during last frame.
- Texture calls has been reduced by checking last texture Unique ID with next passed texture.
- Added new effect to shader.
- Each shape now have independent animation.
- 'Tutorial 07 Animations' for now has been excluded (I need to fix character movement)
What I've wanted to add but I haven't:
- Some rendering improvement
- Debug physics circle edges
- 'Tutorial 07 Animations' with new character movement
My next goals:
- Dialog with Audio System
- Universal RPG System
- Player Movement
- NPC System
I hope you like it ^^