After a few patches, the time has come for a proper update. Today we bring you our special, sweet pre-Valentine’s update.
You’ve probably got familiar with all the weapons in the Worbital arsenal by now, so we are adding a new one—Sentry Capsule. Once it hits an uninhabited planet, the capsule transforms into a stationed automatic turret gun which fires at the nearby enemies. Sentry Capsule is available to all factions.
We also have several new outfits for the advisor characters. Each a perfect fit for a dreamy Valentine’s date! You can unlock the new items with Dark Matter and experiment to your taste.
See the full update changelog below.
Worbital 1.04.5709 - February 13th, 2019
- A New Weapon
- Sentry Capsule (All Factions): unpacks into an AI-controlled turret when hitting an uninhabited planet
- New Outfits: Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Suit, Suit Arms
- Warm Collar, Warm Shoulders, Animal Ears
- A little extra Valentine’s Day something...
- Added extra checks to avoid network disconnects
- AI’s aiming of non-gravity based weapon made a bit more sensible
- Added “Worbital News” popup for Main Menu. It works as a simplified summary of new content added to the game.
- Short Circuit Beam now affects tier 2 structures less, and tier 3 structures far less.
- Chaos Engine can now be shot at a greater velocity.
- Chaos Engine now does its actions more often.
- Star Drive now drains its charge faster.
Speaking of dreamy dates. It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and guess who likes you! We’re dying to know: will you be our Valentines? If the answer is yes, join us for a date tomorrow—February 14th, at 5pm EEST / 10am ET. Several people from our team will be online playing Worbital, so come to play with us. See you there!
Lastly, if you’ve played Worbital, make sure to leave us a Steam review!