Heroes Ravage - Rise of an NPC Kickstarter campaign Launched, and will run until April 1st. The game will be released first on Windows and Linux.
Heroes Ravage – Rise of an NPC, takes the old school RPG genre in another direction, you are not trying to save the world but your hard earned crystals, while the Heroes try to Steal all your valuables.
Heroes Ravage is relaunching their Kickstarter campaign after the first one focused on multiplayer failed to achieve its campaign goals. “One of the things we were open with our backers and players, was if they would like a single player campaign…” said Mario, Game Designer at Pixel Dinos. “Due to positive feedback in that regard, we decided to take our artbook story (A Kickstarter backer reward) that we had written and integrate it with the game.”
“We are excited to tell a compelling story with twists and turns that will reveal to the players why they have been jerks towards the poor NPC's” said Marcelo Norberto, Programmer at Pixel Dinos. “We at Pixel Dinos all love RPGs, and to be able to poke at the most common tropes used in those games of old feels awesome!”
The Kickstarter campaign will offer the players an opportunity to gain early access to the game along with many other benefits from helping designing monsters to designing Heroes with special names and backstory's to inhabit the world. Heroes Ravage – Rise of an NPC is seeking to raise a minimum of €20 000.
During the campaign there will be pools where backers will be able to significant impact the game with the decisions they make.
Anyone interested can pledge and show their support on Kickstarter for as low as €1, however in order to obtain a copy of the game with early access the minimum pledge is €25 for the Trap Master tier.
- The player can hatch and raise pet monsters.
- Mystery solving narrative associated with the Hero Quests.
- Heroes with different weapons and gear to provide replayability, no group of Heroes will be the same or act in the same way.
- Customizable Characters and House Upgrades.
- Unique Pixel art crafted carefully to provide the players with the most amazing views.
- Custom created sound effects for each of the game's interactions.
- Loads of traps and tools to provide the players with all they need for the ultimate Ravage!
About Pixel Dinos
Pixel Dinos is a Portuguese game studio created in 2017 by Mario Machado, Marcelo Norberto and Daniel Silvério and Later joined by María Rubio. Pixel Dinos is currently working on the team's first title Heroes Ravage.