After spending time mainly ironing out bugs and adding in QoL improvements, I'm now back to a proper update schedule starting with adding in additional ideology-related decorations and expanding on energy production options.
I've also got another tutorial and some additional refinement planned, which should make it in for next update.
In this update.
0.81 -> 0.82
- Fixed destruction indication not working on recently added pipes.
- Fixed midbarriers not working together with pipes and pipes not adapting properly around mid barriers.
- 6x6 carbon power plant added.
- 6x6 solar power plant added.
- 4x4 solar power plant overhauled.
- Small order decoration added
- Minor adjustments to difficulty settings
- Optimizations to road calculations
- Minor adjustments to midbarrier colliders and an asortment of buildings colliders that were slightly too large.
As mentioned above, the 4x4 solar power plant has been overhauled. I wanted to use the circular version for the 6x6, so I decided to give the 4x4 version a different look.
The circular version has been scaled up and refined a bit:
The carbon power plant gets a 6x6 version as well:
The larger versions become available as the city grows larger, as they require upkeep that isn't viable when a city is small. They produce way more power for less resources and less foot print.
The ideology decorations have started being added in, starting with revolution and order decorations:
Back to proper updates, new power plants added and ideology decorations!
Posted by CorrectureGames on