A cooperative action adventure game where protagonists have to escape from a wistful evil laboratory in a space station. Players need to solve puzzles, fight against enemies to pass the level.
Thanks for voting and helping Xtraction Point on it's quest to become the 2019 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
* Some players are wondering what is the background of our game. Now we are trying to give a story before the beginning of the game.
* Tutorial level redesigned. The two players will complete their task separately to learn how to control their characters and learn how to use the skills. In last some versions, some player may be left behind if his partner goes too fast and can not learn the detail of his skills. This time we use two cameras for two players and let them learn separately.
* Level 1 redesigned. The level becomes quite easy but gives more hints about how players can interact with assets in the scene. The last version gives a level that is quite easy and not very progressive. This level now is designed to be follow closely after the tutorial level. It focuses more on the cooperation part.
* Level 2 and Level 3 become more challenging. Require players to handle more dangerous tricks. Last several versions give quite easy levels and have similar tricks. This time we try to design more interesting progresses.
* UI and Shield have new sprites. The art design become more consistent. The art effect will be more satisfying including shadows, stun effect, character states, shield animation and turrets details.
* There are more tricks including rotating lasers and machine guns. The tricks will appear in the future levels. It will make the game more interesting.
* The controller can control the game thoroughly including call pause menu during the game and selecting levels at the beginning menu.
* Scene change can affect the game experience. This time we apply the fading image as the scene transition.
* Boss level is still on progress.
Some updates for Beta version. Refer files for new release.
An all-round update on level progress, new trick and enemies and player control.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the marketing draft of Xtraction Point of EECS 494.
Music and some small bugs fixed. Music is applied as more charming pieces.
Polish version. Levels redesigned. Scene transitions and art design update.
Beta version. This version is added with sound effect and animation of second character. Details plz refer to "articles/beta update"
Update the windows version. In alpha version windows version seem to have some error when trying to enter the game.
Alpha version of Xtraction Point, by Laforce Interactive Studio.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.