You are Outlander. Once adrift upon the Ageless Sea, you now find yourself on the shores of a dying world. From the consuming darkness emerges a figure cloaked in white, the Shepherd of Wayward Souls, who burdens you with the task of hunting down the remaining Guardians of the Old World. You must journey into the vast gloom to explore ancient ruins, discover forgotten secrets and battle the horrors that lurk within.
Fueled by legendary Quake 1 technology, the veins of WRATH pump with the DNA of revered '90s shooters. WRATH embraces the timeless elements of classic titles such as DOOM, QUAKE, DUKE NUKEM 3D, BLOOD, UNREAL and HEXEN and carries them into the 21st century.
Equipped with an arsenal of 9 weapons of exceptional might and an inventory of 10 powerful artifacts, you must traverse ancient crypts, sunken ruins, corrupted temples and howling forests to bring death to your enemies. But do not underestimate your adversaries, for they are great in power and number. Your mind must be as sharp as your blade if you hope to survive the dangers ahead.
The world of WRATH is rich with engaging combat, diverse environments and captivating lore. Every element is deftly intertwined to create an authentic and enchanting experience as timeless as the games that inspired it.
• Explore a vast world shrouded in darkness, passionately crafted by the hands of expert Quake scene necromancers.
• Traverse 3 hubs and 15 enormous, interconnected levels crawling with hordes of enemies, lore and ancient secrets.
• Forge your path with an arsenal of 9 deadly weapons, each with multiple fire modes.
• Know your enemy. Many horrors lurk in the shadows, thirsting for your blood.
• Artifacts of great power lay hidden in the dark places of the world. Find them and dominate your enemies.
• Powered by the Legendary Quake 1 Tech, WRATH is an authentic, classic FPS in every way.
• Capped at 666 fps, WRATH will melt your soul and your Voodoo 2... But it's okay. Software Rendering is supported!
• Create your own worlds. WRATH is built from the ground up to be easily moddable. Make your own levels, weapons and characters. From day one, the very tools used to create WRATH will be available for all.
• Gib your friends in classic Multiplayer modes, powered by the renowned QuakeWorld netcode.
Dominate the world of WRATH with 3 other companions in 4 player co-op, LAN or online!
• Immerse yourself in a haunting soundscape born from the twisted minds of Andrew Hulshult (Quake Champions, Rise of the Triad, Dusk and Amid Evil) and Bjorn Jacobson (CyberPunk 2077, Hitman, EVE Online).
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin, the dark fantasy-horror FPS powered by the original Quake engine from publishers 3D Realms and 1C Entertainment and developer KillPixel Games, launches one final major Early Access update today ahead of a Summer 2021 v1.0 release on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. WRATH’s first hub world concludes with an all-new level, The Hollow, a forest choked with ancient trees and forgotten ruins. Delve into the heart of the long-corrupted woods and discover the new Trinket of Deflection, an Artifact that summons an arcane shield. Activate the Trinket of Deflection in emergencies to ward off enemy projectiles or go on the offensive and unleash bullets, bones, and blood. But beware the Lurker, a new aquatic abomination waiting in the depths.
While a year in quarantine presented challenges, KillPixel was able to deliver promised Early Access updates. However, WRATH now launches in Summer 2021 without further content drops. This final stretch ensures the full game will launch on PC and consoles with three hub worlds, each as expansive as the first and packed with gothic horrors and deadly weapons to slay them. The exact release date will be announced later this year.
“While delays are never ideal, we wanted to release one awesome final update before going heads down to knock this out of the park,” said Frederik Schreiber, Vice President of 3D Realms and Producer on WRATH. “Summer may seem far away, but we are working diligently to make WRATH the best game it can be.”
Beloved by players (91% Very Positive according to Steam user reviews), media, and content creators, WRATH: Aeon of Ruin is available for PC via Steam Early Access for $24.99 / €20,99 / £19,99. The full game launches on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One Summer 2021.
For more information, please explore the official websites for WRATH, KillPixel Games, 3D Realms and 1C Entertainment or follow the game on Twitter, Facebook, and Discord.
Boys, grab your double barrel, it's time to get back to it...
No more waiting around! First Content Update for WRATH is here!
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin, the dark fantasy horror FPS powered by the original Quake engine from publishers 3D Realms and 1C Entertainment and developer KillPixel...
Dark Fantasy Horror FPS Coming to PC, Nintendo SwitchTM, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Appears as a larger shadowy Wraith which becomes visible while firing and phases between solid/non-solid like the Phantasm in Blood. Currently this monster...
A mod by Elgobernador (requested by me). Makes the infinite amount of quick saves.
Ripply Water Mod For Wrath v1.0 August 20, 2020 This mod adds fancy water to Wrath.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.