A lowly slime barely survives an encounter with an adventurer and limps(?) his way home. He's mad about his lot in life as just a exp grab for some dimwitted noob with a dream. He's tired of the oppression of those wandering brutes and their swords and spells.
He decides to fight back and create a safe place for slimes of all kinds to ooze about their lives. This is his story...
You know the basic trope. A mob decides to be a hero, after some kind of miraculous event. But THIS time, it's a slime determined to make a safe space for him and his. The world is just like any RPG world with heroes, demon kings, dragons, etc and our gooey little friend has to overcome them all. He'll need some help to avoid being a smear on some adventurer's boot. Can he recruit a strong enough team to accomplish his almost impossible goal?
SLIMES come in many different forms, based on environment/element:
Synchronicity/Synergy affects most aspects of the this game. As you gather Party members, growing closer to them helps unlock many great benefits:
- Synergy: When two or more party members have a high enough affinity, they can unleash a Synergy Charge that gives a boost to skills and attacks.
- Synchro Skills (element): party members can gain skills that are a fusion of theirs and another members element.
- Fusions: All slimes can fuse together and with other creatures.
- Equippable Talents: Sometimes enemies will give you skills that you can equip them with.
- Expanding Map: The more members you recruit, the bigger your kingdom grows.
- A Quirky Cast of Characters you can recruit in various ways.
- A unique Storybook-like Art style!
- Side-scrolling Maps: Because THEY'RE COOL!
- Sideview Battle System: Best fit for a game like this, IMHO...
Taking some critiques from those who've played the prototype/early release, I've added more content and squashed several MAJOR bugs (I'm someone will find others lol).
One of the biggest additions was a new character with interesting game mechanics and recruitment style: He's called Bagician and he's filled with tricks!
I've also Added an expandable map that changes every time you go to a different place
I took a break from my Main project to take part in the Indie Game Making Contest. It's a cool little prototype. that I hope to make it a full game soon.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The journey of a brave little slime wanting to change the world for the better begins HERE!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.