Skjoldur Story is a lighthearted adventure game with an emphasis on non-linearity and playing at your own pace. Explore an open world and overcome enemies and obstacles using nothing but your magical shield.
Skjoldur Story is a game coming to PC that aims at lighthearted fun and pastoral exploration of an open world beset by curious enemies, where you can discover and unlock areas in different ways and whatever order you choose.
Defeat enemies and obstacles through clever use of your magical shield, which can absorb enemy projectiles and abilities. Use this shield to solve puzzles that may span from a single room to an entire dungeon where you'll have to retrace your path in various ways to continue.
- A handcrafted non-linear overworld with a variety of different environments.
- Your magical shield that blocks and absorbs enemy abilities, which isn't too bad at bashing either.
- Puzzling dungeons that are unlocked using runestones you collect and stumble across your travels.
- Discoverable mini-games that break up the rhythm with lighthearted fun.
- Secret areas with hidden treasures scattered throughout the world.
- Classic boss fights that will test what you've learned during your dungeoning experience.
- A rideable pig!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.