Operation: Future Domination is an indie visual novel game featuring 15+ hours of introspective story with a hearty dose of mystery and thriller, 10+ endings, many dialogue choices, 3 potential love interests, and a lotta deaths.
It's finally done, it's finally here!! That's right, the demo of Operation: Future Domination is now available to play!
Thank you to those who have supported me and have been part of the development of my first game thus far. I have seriously learned so much just from making this demo but persevered through the hurdles (*cough* coding errors *cough*) only because of all the help and encouragement I received. The demo is a little bit shorter than I would have liked because I decided to move some of the scenes from the demo to later in the game. However, it should hopefully be enough to give you a feel for the game and a glimpse into the story and writing. I apologize that I wasn’t able to get the interactive elements (e.g. the in-game phone) ready in time for this demo, but I am planning to release an extended demo with more story, the phone, and possibly quick-time events some time in the future! In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy the demo.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and it would be particularly helpful if people could spare a bit of time to answer some of these questions:
1) What was your overall impression of the demo? Did you enjoy it? Did it keep your interest?
2) What did you think of the animated backgrounds (i.e. the heat wave effect)? Did it add anything to the experience? Currently, there is an option in "settings" to turn the heat wave backgrounds on and off.
3) How was my overall writing? Did it flow well? Was there any moment that you felt the dialogue was awkward or stilted?
4) Was there anything that you didn't like about the game or that you want to be changed? Do you have any suggestions for improvement? This question is especially important because I'm still at the stage where tweaking and changing things around is relatively easy.
5) What was your favorite part/aspect of the demo?
Operation: Future Domination has made a lot of progress the past couple of months! 1) Website Overhaul, 2) Main Menu screens, 3) Background images are...
Operation: Future Domination is the first visual novel game project of Eirrir Games!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the first Demo of Operation: Future Domination. It contains approximately 9,500 words and hopefully gives players an idea of what I do with image...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.