This is a Flash file, playable on any browser supporting Flash content. A downloaded game file could also be played as stand-alone on systems with Flash Player installed.
The game is one-button only, meaning you control it using only one button of your mouse. No keyboard required.
This is a full remake of the original game called COMPetition, made under 30 hours during a game jam.
This is how it all begins...
This was quite a busy month. We were intensely tweaking and testing the game prototype, adding some final features (sounds!) and making final (?) decisions on such important aspects of the game as the fonts, the colors, the layout of the interface.
We have Michał, the sound designer, who has joined our team and prepared all great sound effects for the game. Simply amazing sounds! I can’t for you to hear them.
But most importantly, we’ve set the release date for the game! This is as official as it can be:
So May the 5th. A little over 2 months left to make the game as perfect as it can be! This is going to be a busy time for us all here at Lunar Shuriken...
Obviously, there are some closed doors, and youneed a key...
- Release date announced (5.5.19)
- All final sound effects in place in the game, working and tested.
- Some more testing of the game (this never gets old).
- One or two minor bugs found and exterminated.
- A current version of the game displayed on the mAIn screen ;)
ver. 1.45? Old story already
- Final optimizing done.
- A whole code reviewed and commented (should not consider you much but this step contributes to making the game better for everyone).
- Old fonts tweaked and beautified a bit.
- Added two new fonts and decided on the color of the dialog text.
- Preparing the game sale page (more about this later).
- More testing. Yawn.
- Rework the interface, dialog windows, option buttons and such.
- Add some animations.
- Add final graphics, mostly objects need reworking.
- Finish preparing game sale page and start a pre-order sale of the game.
A very important room. Full of mysteries not visible at a first glance.
We’re still looking for people willing to help with the game. Mainly graphics artists but also proof-readers and testers. If you think you can help in making the mAIn COMPetiton game, please contact us.
Thank you very much for reading and spread the word about the game!
A summary of dev diaries from the last 2 months working on our first game mAIn COMPetition - January 2019.
A summary of dev diaries from last month working on our first game mAIn COMPetition - October.
A summary of dev diaries from last month working on our first game mAIn COMPetition - October
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.