This will be last free public release, except bug fixes. Until Early Access stage, newer versions will only be available to patrons.
- Night battles. The previously created fog-based visibility system has been supplemented with light-based visibility.
- Searchlights have been added to all ships. They can be used at night to illuminate enemy ships, but they also reveal the ship to enemies when turned on.
- At night, fire on the deck now increases the illumination of the affected ship.
- The ‘Time of day’ selector on the ‘Custom Battle’ screen has been unlocked.
- UI has been updated to dark steel style.
- The crew can now leave the ship due to heavy losses. Resistance to this depends on crew training level and the bravery of commanders.
- Minor graphics updates.
- Ship shadows have been turned on.
- Reflections of ship hulls in the water have been turned on for high quality graphics presets.
- Minor changes have been made to the rendering post-processing profile.
- Many bugs have been fixed.