An operating system came to Earth from outer space, but for what purpose? ME-OS is an OS simulation game featuring many games and programs of different genres. They are all linked together with story, progression and unlockables. Your objective? It can be anything you want it to be! You can play around casually either by yourself or with friends, personalize your OS with countless of features, or try to find the deeper meaning behind why this OS got in to your hands, and who's trying to reach out to you... ME-OS features games of many genres such as adventure, action, arcade, racing, FPS, and much more; all the while having multiple utilities such as drawing software, music players, video players, even language compilers! Much more is planned to come, so we hope you will join us on this journey to see this OS come to life!
Build 0.0.44 is live!
This is probably one of the biggest updates in a while, we're going to call it the shopping update!
(for obvious reasons)
More information can be found on Discord: Discord.gg
- Tons of new backgrounds designed by Emily, or photographic ones by Michael
- Includes Quebec 2K20 Pack, Retro Pack, Simple Pack, Boys Club Pack, Kewtian Pack
- Some new profile pictures!
- Includes Kewtian Pack
- New cursors available for purchase from the shop!
- Includes Jungle Animals 1
- Added Discord compatibility! Now your friends can see what you're playing, listening to, watching, and more!
- There is now system volume, so you can make the whole game quieter on your end! (In personalize)
- The command musicvolume will adjust per scene volume based on your system volume
Gon Ball Rally:
- Added Green Earth ball, and two other balls that currently are only accessible through terminal
- Adjusted movement again
- Hopefully fixed jump glitch (?)
- Added collectible currency for all full levels at the moment
- Adjusted HUD
- Skeleton for next level is accessible!
- Lots of new textures and materials to use for further level important, mostly seen in last level at the moment
Royal Squared Color:
- Added two new skins, Mmm and Speedy
- Added a portal to level 2
- Added collectible currency
- Adjusted HUD
- It's been so long, but the shop is FINALLY accessible!
- You can buy avatars, backgrounds, bundles, cosmetics, cursors, games and utilities!
- Bought items will not appear if already bought
- Option to preview items before purchasing
- Stack a ton of items in your cart!
- URL/File videos are now in full support!
- Before there was an issue with seeking in an external video, that is fixed!
- Time displays properly when loading an external video too
Let us know if there are any questions or ideas! Enjoy c:
Hey! It's been a while since I've used this site (my older game needs to get an update on here soon too haha) but we've decided to put ME-OS, our OS simulation...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.