“most fun castle defense games I've played” —Touch Arcade
“terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly” —148Apps
In this action-packed strategy game you help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters! Team up a wide variety of fierce animals and create the ultimate wall of defense!
OVER 60 AMUSING AND CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and 66 unique levels! If that’s not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? IT’S A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle chainsawers, gunslingers, medics and more. This exhilarating tale isn’t a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
MORE COOL FEATURES
- No in app purchases needed to progress in the game.
- Stunning graphic and beautiful animations!
- The ultimate strategy and action-defense game, wrapped into one wild package!
- Challenge your friends via Game Center or Google Play on the endless Survival Mode!
- Collect over 40 achievements as you advance through the game! Can you collect them all?
Read more about the game at www.lumberwhack.com
"Lumberwhack is perfect for quick sessions, long playthroughs, or anything in-between...it's also one of the most fun castle defense games I've played...ton of bang for your buck..." 4 Stars, TouchArcade.
"…terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly..." 4 Stars, 148Apps
"You will find yourself missing stops on a train trying to fight off the waves of enemies, and not care one bit." 9/10 Stars, Developer's Accomplice.
"Tower defense fans should certainly give this a try!" 4.5 Stars, iFanzine
"This is tower-defense gaming evolved: incorporating features of other titles in the genre and refining them into something addictively pure." 8.5/10 Stars, Noobsource.
Thanks for voting and helping Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
“Terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly” —148App
“Most fun castle defense games I've played” —Touch
*Featured on the App Store as a sure winner in Tower Defense Games!*
Lumberwhack is an one-man project. Please show support (like/share) and email any feedback, thanks!
The update includes a lot of improvements that I hope will make the game even more enjoyable for everyone. A summary can be seen below.
Update Version 3.3.2
- New automatic collect food system, more focus on fighting.
- New Gallery section, view all your animals, skills, enemies and game progress.
- New Daily Bonus with rewards!
- New In-game Achievements with rewards!
- New attack types for animals and lumberjacks (knockback, bleed, stun etc.)
- New visual fighting effects.
- New Stage Bonus with lucky draw reward after each stage!
- New and more detailed tutorial.
- New Intro movie, staring Koko and the vicious lumberjacks.
- New zoom & pan button, get a better overview of the battlefield.
- The lumber truck at the end of each stage can now move closer and attack, destroy it to gain victory!.
- Old Inventroy Items are now Power Ups or Consumable.
- Enemies on Endless Mode now drop Power Ups, Consumable and Leafs.
- You can now tap on dropped items to directly pick them up.
- Improved all animals Epic Skills to be more useful and powerful.
- Unlock Pathfinder to discover the location of rewards on the map.
- You can now ask your Facebook friends for free Leafs!
- Leafs can now be bought with Acorns.
- Removed Upgrade Reset (Acorn refunded)
- Replaced Permanent Magnet with Teleport.
- General difficulty and level balance.
- Max animal and skill level increased.
- Changed the location of animals & skills on the map for better team setup and game progress.
- And much more…
Read more about Lumberwhack at Koloss Interactive development blog.
Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild have now been released for Android and is available as Free download. You now have the chance to play this amazing Side-Scrolling...
Lumberwhack: Defend the wild is now available on the iTunes Store. LIMITED LAUNCH DISCOUNT – Make sure to get it now! Save your forest from destruction...
Yes! You heard right! Lumberwhack has been submitted to the App Store for review. So get ready to battle the foul-smelling, mustache-loving lumberjacks...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.