“Terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly” —148App
“Most fun castle defense games I've played” —Touch
*Featured on the App Store as a sure winner in Tower Defense Games!*
Lumberwhack is an one-man project. Please show support (like/share) and email any feedback, thanks!
The update includes a lot of improvements that I hope will make the game even more enjoyable for everyone. A summary can be seen below.
Update Version 3.3.2
- New automatic collect food system, more focus on fighting.
- New Gallery section, view all your animals, skills, enemies and game progress.
- New Daily Bonus with rewards!
- New In-game Achievements with rewards!
- New attack types for animals and lumberjacks (knockback, bleed, stun etc.)
- New visual fighting effects.
- New Stage Bonus with lucky draw reward after each stage!
- New and more detailed tutorial.
- New Intro movie, staring Koko and the vicious lumberjacks.
- New zoom & pan button, get a better overview of the battlefield.
- The lumber truck at the end of each stage can now move closer and attack, destroy it to gain victory!.
- Old Inventroy Items are now Power Ups or Consumable.
- Enemies on Endless Mode now drop Power Ups, Consumable and Leafs.
- You can now tap on dropped items to directly pick them up.
- Improved all animals Epic Skills to be more useful and powerful.
- Unlock Pathfinder to discover the location of rewards on the map.
- You can now ask your Facebook friends for free Leafs!
- Leafs can now be bought with Acorns.
- Removed Upgrade Reset (Acorn refunded)
- Replaced Permanent Magnet with Teleport.
- General difficulty and level balance.
- Max animal and skill level increased.
- Changed the location of animals & skills on the map for better team setup and game progress.
- And much more…
Read more about Lumberwhack at Koloss Interactive development blog.