Gravity Vector PUBLIC BETA is coming out soon. Click below to visit our website and register for BETA.
Gravity Vector is a challenging game where the player's main objective is to reach a target wormhole aboard a capsule, while facing different obstacles such as planets' gravity pull, hostile entities, asteroids and more.
Gravity Vector is a game simple to understand, but hard to master. Here are the basic aspects of gameplay you'll have to deal with:
- Take a look at the level overview map in order to choose the best course of action.
- Point the direction and set the initial velocity of the capsule launcher
- Avoid different dangers such as planets' gravity, asteroid fields and other hostile entities, all while keeping the initial planned trajectory in account.
- Use gravitation of planets to perform a gravity slingshot.
- Collect goodies around the level and discover secrets that could unlock new features such as new levels and upgrades for your capsule.
- Reach the Target Wormhole
- Get in-game currency (NOT real money) as reward to get upgrades for your capsule such as thrusters, shields, guns, paint jobs and more.
While upgrading your capsule by adding modules may result in a more powerful vehicle, you'll also end up with a heavier one.
In physics, this translates in gaining more momentum, linear and angular.
If you add a larger fuel tank, it may give you more thrusting time but it will also make its inertial velocity more difficult to contrast.
One of the game features is the dynamic music changing based on gameplay situations.
There will be many secret levels to be discovered and features to be unlocked.
The game will include the following difficulty levels. Each level is unlocked by completing the previous.
Simpler challenges where the player has to deal mostly with gravitational pull and less aggressive hostiles.
Standard difficulty level where the player has to face new kinds of hostiles. Familiar enemies and obstacles will become more aggressive and dynamic. Deployment of capsule upgrades become vital.
Hostiles are very aggressive, resources are scarce and there are more environmental hazards and dynamic obstacles.
Hostiles will chase you to hell and back, their shots will be true. Abandon all hope ye who enter. The best upgrades are a must.
This section includes levels of mildly to radically different game design and/or mechanics, which will allow you to bank even more credits to upgrade or unlock new features. Expect anything.
We've just uploaded a new exciting trailer for Gravity Vector and the second thing is..... beta available to Everyone.
Get the beta HERE
2017 was an intense year. I've been working on this project as much as I could. Considering I'm working on this as spare time, I would like to post this...
Our physics based project, Gravity Vector, has finally reached a point in development that made us think it's time to go public.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.